Ir al contenido principal

Where to use present continuous?

  1. Thins that are happening at the moment of speaking
    • I'm working at the moment
    • He's having dinner with his family now.
    • Sara is sleeping
    • They are no watching televisión
  2. Temporary situations and habits (even if the actions isn't happening right now)
    •  I'm reading a really great book
    • These days, people are writing emails a lot less than they used to a few years ago
    • She's staying with her frien for a week
    • I am studing to become a doctor
  3. Repeated actions wich are annoying (always, forever, constantly) Annoying & Shocking habits
    • You're forever losing your keys!
    • She's constantly missing the train
    • Lucy's always smilling
    • She is always coming to class late
    • He is constantly talking. I wish he would shut up
    • I do't like them because  they are always complaining
  4. Definite future arrangements and plans
    • I'm meeting my father tomorrow
    • We're going to the beach at the weekend
    • I'm leaving at three
    • I', meeting my mother at the airport tomorrow
    • Our grandmother is visiting us at Crhistmas
    • My mother's going to the dentist tomorrow













Comentarios